The Training & Quality Director is responsible for the development and delivery of Training and Quality Improvement to a Transcom WorldWide business unit. The primary objective is to manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills to the Contact Centre as well as ensuring quality levels meet or exceed client and company expectations.
What we are looking for
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have worked in a Quality, Training, or Operations department.
- Have worked with numbers and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis and differentiation purposes
- Have a proven and successful track record of effective training in the CRM business or a closely related industry
- Have experience in monitoring skills and coaching skills related to behaviour specific feedback
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org